Thursday, April 3, 2008

Playing in the Rain...

When was the last time you walked, played, sang, or even stop to enjoy the rain?

For me, it was today! A couple friends and I went for a walk after dinner and it just happened to be raining. We walked for about half an hour, then we played in it, and then we stood around talking and soaking up the rain.

Rain is such an amazing thing, it seems to clean and refresh everything in it. It can destroy things if you get too much, if you don't get enough it can be devastating, but if you get the right amount it is perfect.

Next time it rains....

Go play in the rain!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Heh... reminds me of that one line in Jumangi when they get a monsoon. "Oh well, it's just rain. It can't hurt you." "Yeah, but a lot can kill ya."
And hey, it was raining a bit here too! I wasn't up yet though to play in in... Let's see, the last time I played in it?... I don't remember.
Although I do remember a time just last month when it was hot and I ran through the spinklers on my way to class. ^.^ That was fun.

Anonymous said...

I wish I'd been there! Where was I? Oh yeah, studying. Blugh.

Lola said...

Study is a pain