Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Running For Class Senator

So, I get in these random moods where I decide that I've become too comfortable and have to do something way out of my comfort zone.

Last time this happened I decided to go to Virginia for school...

J/K Just pulling your leg.

The last time it happened I decided to audition for SVU's American Idol. This time it's running for class Senator. I've NEVER done anything like this before and have no idea why I make myself come out of my bubble. I think I really like my bubble.

Anyway, I put up a bunch of posters around the school with random pictures on them ( there is a fro pic, a flat hair pic, and a pic where it looks like I'm ready for battle). Thanks to a Friend, who has a clever way with words, I also have lollie pops to give out that say "I'm sucking up to you! Vote" Lola "as Sophomore Senator!" I'm really no good at this campaigning thing and I half hope I lose because the people running against me would do soo much better. The other half of me is hoping I win because it would be fun to help plan activities and being apart of something like this. I'm welcoming any ideas campaigning. I've run out.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Give out duct tape!!! >.< You'll win by a land-slide. ^.^

Wow, running for office? Cool. I hope you're happy with whatever the result is. I think you'd do a good job! ^.^ And yeah, going out of your bubble is... always interesting. But is usually a growing experience as well. I wish you luck!

Lola said...

Thats a good idea! "A vote for Lola is a vote for duct tape!" I think I like it! lol!

Anonymous said...

You did a really good job with that, you know. I'm proud of you! XD

Lola said...

aw, shucks!